Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default I know this annoys some...

On 5/25/20 8:18 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2020 14:41:38 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

In the early 2000s Rainforest Action Network targeted Citi for its role
in financing projects—such as the Gobe oil fields in Papua New Guinea
and the OCP pipeline in Ecuador—that contributed to the destruction of
old-growth forests, displaced local communities, and accelerated global
warming.

===

Wow, the Rainforest Action Network in Papua New Guinea, who knew?

Nowhere in your list of atrocities did I find the word billions. Most
of the rest was old news, much of it long after I retired, and none of
it related to my old IT group. Like I said, in any global
organization of over 300,000 employees, there will always be a few bad
apples.

Yeah, Mussolini wasn't all bad...he made the trains run on time. The
atrocities didn't relate to the old train group.
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes