Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default I know this annoys some...

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/23/20 2:49 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2020 13:17:24 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Try as he might, Fat Harry can't make the America hater look
respectable. HARRY SHOULD WORK AT IMPROVING HIS OWN IMAGE.
Although it might be too late. Thank god self respecting humans
don't come across too many the likes of him in their lifetimes.

===

Not as rare as you might think unfortunately. From a lifetime of
working in the financial services business I can tell you that there
are hundreds of thousands trying to scam banks and other financial
organizations every day. Many millions are spent on fraud detection
and control systems. Where ever there is money to be found there are
scam artists trying to take it. It's a lot safer than passing a note
through the teller window or trying to break into the vault. 'Airree
is just the tip of the iceberg that we happen to see.

How many hundreds of millions -billions- of dollars has your former
employer been fined over the years, including some of the years you
worked there, for illegal activities and fraud? I recall reading a fine
last year against Citibank for about $350 million. Criminally
irresponsible banksters, all of them, including their employees.

MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

So, stealing is okay for you, but not for banksters?