Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default I know this annoys some...

....here but earlier today The Donald gave himself a power he absolutely
does not have. He must think himself a latter day King Henry VIII. To wit:

Donald Trump has declared churches, mosques and synagogues “essential
services” and threatened to override governors who refuse to reopen them
this weekend.

“Some governors have deemed liquor stores and abortion clinics as
essential, but have left out churches and other houses of worship,”
Trump told reporters at the White House on Friday. “It’s not right. So
I’m correcting this injustice and calling houses of worship essential.”

Trump added: “The governors need to do the right thing and allow these
very important essential places of faith to open right now. For this
weekend. If they don’t do it, I will override the governors. In America
we need more prayer, not less.”

Trump has *no* power to override governors on such an issue and force
them to allow churches to reopen. I've posted often that Trump has never
read the Constitution and has no understanding of Constitutional issues.
This idiocy of his is just the latest example.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes