Canal Lee[_4_] Canal Lee[_4_] is offline

Default USCG 906 4-20a.jpg

On Sun, 03 May 2020 22:37:18 -0400, Bob_R
wrote:

On Sun, 03 May 2020 16:24:20 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Every now and then we get lucky and get to see a genuine Coast Guard
cutter sail on through . The 906 , SENECA came through town two
Sundays ago on here way east. Even the weather cooperated for a
change.

SONY RX10-IV

Nice set of pictures!
I'm with you, like the 900 series of CG vessels. We have one up here
that I see sometimes.

Looking at your (c) picture, she seems to be pretty active with all
those awards and such.
Bob

Thanks Bob. Most of the time we just see the smaller white patrol type
boats or the rubber padded little guys with big outboard engines . Its
a treat to catch one of the 900 series indeed.