Justan Ohlphart[_4_] Justan Ohlphart[_4_] is offline

Default Annie Glenn :(

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
AP: Annie Glenn, widow of U.S. Sen. John Glenn, dies at 100Annie Glenn, the widow of astronaut and U.S. Sen. John Glenn and a communication disorders advocate, died Tuesday at age 100. Glenn died of COVID-19 complications.Ohio Governor Mike DeWine told the Columbus Dispatch:?This is a very sad day for all Ohioans. Annie Glenn was certainly our most beloved Ohioan. There wouldn?t have been a John Glenn without Annie Glenn. Theirs is an inspiring love story. She represented all that is good about our country.?-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

That was a lovely cut and paste ruined by your tag line.
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/