Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default The coronavirus pandemic is spreading from cities to ruralcommunities

On 5/18/2020 3:51 PM, wrote:

Since neither you or I are at risk for losing our jobs, we are in the
enviable position of only worrying about our way of life. That's a
real thing of course, and a year lost at this point of our lives is
never going to come back. We were suposed to be cruising Italy and
the Greek Islands right now and then taking the trawler north for the
summer. Neither of those is happening of course but I'm resigned to
it. I'd just like to get our deposit money back from the cruise ship
company before they go bankrupt. With any luck we'll be able to take
a road trip north in June or July.

Here's a question for you:

Would you trade a year of your remaining life for permanent immunity
to covid-19?

https://www.avg.com