amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Extending Health span / life span

On 5/16/2020 5:39 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/16/20 3:39 PM, amdx wrote:
Â*Â*I've heard several podcasts and interviews where the doc or
researcher said they take Metformin for it's health span / life span
effects and some of the preventative effects. There are lots of
articles, but many are either you need to give info or pay for. Here
are to free,there are more.
Â*Â*Just thought I'd put it out for discussion.

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology...-a-wonder-drug

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology...se-health-span

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Mikek

MetforminÂ* has some interesting and serious side effects. Try Clorox.

Care to expand on that?
Also what's with the clorox?

Mikek