Madam Vinyl

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message

| Hmm. I don't think that would be much fun, being tied up and spanked

the
| entire trip.

Your pleasure is not my primary concern....

You are right, it should be your *only* concern.

however if you are quickened to
the lash

Lash? Oh, your tongue...okay.

and comely to the eye...

Well, it's never been in question since I posted that pic of me inside a
Canadian Snowbird, years ago....

an occasional treat maybe provided.

Occasional? Do I need to bring my own treats? he hehee

frown on complete and blind obedience.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something....

| I think I may have stepped onto the wrong vessel. Isn't the name of

yours
| called the "Hen Frigate"? ;-)

A Hen Frigate is a term utilized to describe a ship upon which the Captain
allows women to interfere with the orderly progress and operations of the
vessel.

I'm glad your definition coincided with mine.

Then it's agreed the tname of the vessel is "Hen Frigate"? ROFL

I usually allow this to occur once a year as a reminder of why women
should be kept, pampered and properly leashed.

You had me until you said property leashed. Does this mean a 5 carat
diamond getting caught on the lines when I try to climb out onto the dock?