Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Even more MAGA...

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/7/20 11:01 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2020 13:03:08 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Jobless claims climb to 33M in seven weeks as nation braces for historic
unemployment rate. Added this past week: 3.2 million.

Do you think it has anything to do with the panic and the unreasonable
lockdown that choked the life out of the economy?

Indeed, why panic with only 1.3 million *confirmed* cases and 76,000+
dead in about two months, much higher totals than we would have seen if
Trump had had the brains and guts to take COVID-19 seriously when he was
first warned about it.

Where was Congress in this situation? Aren’t they part of the government?
Oh, yeh, they were spending their time and our money on another
impeachment scenario of Trump. Fire them all. Actually prosecute them
for fraudulent collection of their salary and benefits.