Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Even more MAGA...

On 5/8/2020 2:15 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

On 5/8/2020 1:14 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/8/2020 12:45 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
On 5/8/2020 11:21 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/7/20 11:01 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2020 13:03:08 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Jobless claims climb to 33M in seven weeks as nation braces for
historic
unemployment rate. Added this past week:Â* 3.2 million.

Do you think it has anything to do with the panic and the unreasonable
lockdown that choked the life out of the economy?

Indeed, why panic with only 1.3 million *confirmed* cases and
76,000+ dead in about two months, much higher totals than we would
have seen if Trump had had the brains and guts to take COVID-19
seriously when he was first warned about it.

Hey, we might have won the war with Viet Nam if Fat Harry had the
brains and guts to help our troops. But, no; Fat Harry decided to
hide behind school deferments instead. Fat Harry is definitely a
confirmed case of cowardly selfishness. A disease from which he never
recovered.

Regarding Trump's response to COVID-19 perhaps Harry should be
reminded his Democrat leadership ... Pelosi, Cuomo, de Blasio and
others ... were
downplaying the severity of the virus, telling people to live "normal"
lives ... visit the theater, restaurants ... Pelosi even walked through
Chinatown in San Fransisco, inviting tourists to visit ... all in late
February and even into March,Â* a month *after* Trump took action by
banning travel from China and Europe *and* establishing the COVID-19
Task Force on Jan 29th.

Even as Cuomo started realizing later in March that it was more
serious than
he originally thought, he still assured New Yorkers that NY was
"well prepared" to handle any problems and adequate hospital facilities
and health care personnel existed to handle any major breakout.

A month later Cuomo was begging for 40,000 ventilators, more hospital
spaces and putting out a call for medical personal from across the
country come to NY to help.Â*Â* (now he want's those same people to
pay NY income taxes for the period they were in NY.)

Yeah right.Â* It's Trump's fault.

Cuomo reminds me of a Union Thug talking to his LBO subjects.
Reminding Fat Harry is an exercise in futility. Joey Biden's mind is
like a steel trap compared to the sieve that's Fat Harry's mind. The DNC
had to program Fat Harry's CPAP machine in order to implant their
talking points.

Harry's constant trolling of Democrat talking points is why he now
resides in my Bozo Bin with Nomen.

If someone takes the time to research and post *facts* that can be
easily verified in less than 5 minutes using Google he just responds
with the latest Democrat talking point memo based on a political agenda
.... ignoring the facts.

Waste of time for any kind of mature discussion.

https://www.avg.com