Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Even more MAGA...

On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 12:48:45 PM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
On 5/8/2020 11:43 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/8/20 11:11 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
On 5/8/2020 10:14 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 9:51:16 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
amdx wrote: On 5/7/2020 12:03 PM, Keyser Soze
wrote: Jobless claims climb to 33M in seven weeks as nation
braces for historic unemployment rate. Added this past week:
3.2 million. Â* And this makes you happy because...? 33M
people suffering and you celebrate, what an ass.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* *Â*Â*Â* Mikek I’m not happy about it...I’m
merely pointing out the consequences of havinga pig like Trump in
the White House.Â* The pandemic is a lot worse becauseof Trump.

You can't prove it but you'd like to believe it. I'm sure the DNC
Â* will put fourth many more untruths for you to parrot before this
Â* election cycle is over.
Ha Hum, Yawn.

Under Trump's leadership, the US has fared better than all but three
European countries in dealing with COVID-19.

harry has a special case of diaarhea of the keyboard.

I think Fat Harry's cognition problems started when he picked a fight
with that skinny little guy outside the mall. The little guy probably
beat the **** out of the Fat Harry leaving his brain in a liquid
state. Luckily for Fat Harry, the only thing the hospital found broken
was his wrist.

Oooooh...JackOff *still* posts here. He's down in my newsgroup filter,
with Herring and a few others, so I rarely see his handle...

Who the 'ell is Jackoff.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.

A fig newton of harry's vivid imagination. Or a game he plays every month or two when he can get it up.