Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default United Airlines asking workers to leave their jobs...

Its Me Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:16:34 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote: Perhaps there will be a rebirth of airline companies devoted to decent service at decent prices, but I doubt it.Only if they can bust the airline worker's unions. The big salaries, bennies and perks they have are what has driven your knees into the seat back in front of you.

In Fat Harry's utopian world the consumer is entitled to goods and
services good,cheap and fast. In the real world you have to
choose 2 out of 3. Eliminate unions and you can get closer to
having utopia. Pitting unions against the producer AND the
consumer is like the butcher putting his thumb on the scale. Fat
Harry is acustomed to living high off the hog on someone elses
dime so naturally, he is a union man all the way. And I use the
term man loosely.
--
..