Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default The bleat goes on...

ASHINGTON (AP) — Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe
Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited
report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly
accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he
liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,”
Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know
that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade told the AP twice that she did not use the phrase “sexual
harassment” in filing the complaint, but at other points in the
interview said that was the behavior she believed she was describing.
She said: “I talked about sexual harassment, retaliation. The main word
I used – and I know I didn’t use sexual harassment — I used
‘uncomfortable.’ And I remember ‘retaliation.’”

- - -

Oh, this is getting just hilarious.