Default It'll be interesting...

On Sun, 3 May 2020 12:40:45 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

...to watch what happens in those states "re-opening" per Trump's
requests in regard to the growth of the spread of COVID-19 and deaths,
especially in the absence of adequate testing, PPE, equipment, and a
national plan. If the virus spikes up again in those states where it has
been relatively flat or even decreasing, will Trump again deny he has
any responsibility?

Which state is that?
Florida seems to be in pretty good shape in all of those categories.
We had capacity for 2300 more tests a day than people were showing up
for at the "no questions asked" drive through testing sites. Hospitals
are running at fairly low usage, so much so that people are being laid
off or having their hours cut.
Our main problem is what it always is, New York/New Jersey people. We
would be better off if they refused flights from EWR, JFK and LGA.
Turn those tags around at the border or lock them in a hotel room for
14 days. That would be a plan that worked but I doubt you would agree
it was OK.
It is how New Zealand cut their Covid rate tho.