Default California city official channels Fretwell...

On Sun, 3 May 2020 17:27:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
...and libertarianism...

A California city official who said COVID-19 should be allowed to run
its course, killing elderly and homeless residents to “fix what is a
significant burden on our society," was removed from his position Friday
night.

The Antioch City Council voted unanimously to remove Ken Turnage from
the planning commission. The special meeting was held remotely.

Turnage said in a now-deleted April 23 Facebook post that coronavirus
lockdowns should be lifted to “let nature take its course.”

“We would have significant loss of life, we would lose many elderly,
that would reduce burdens in our defunct Social Security System, health
care cost — once the wave subsided — make jobs available for others and
it would also free up housing in which we are in dire need of,” Turnage
47, wrote, according to the East Bay Times.

Sounds more like a Democrat speaking.

Sounds accurate to me

Antioch Ca
28,773 (52.8%) are registered Democrats, 8,096 (14.8%) are registered
Republicans