Default Just for perspective.

On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:12:57 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/1/20 2:10 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 1 May 2020 09:13:24 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/1/20 3:00 AM,
wrote:
I want the news story about my death to be

"Septuagenarian Florida man dies in tragic ultra light aircraft
accident in the Black hills. Ground crew members said he seemed to
not be well and his last words were he wanted his face on Mt Rushmore.
Witnesses said he seemed to be punching Lincoln in the nose"
What the ****, make a statement.
I am not going to die with dirt on my knees.

Nah, you'll be found crushed underneath a tiki bar that fell over.

Not likely My structures are hurricane tested tough.

What about that great, long-predicted Florida earthquake?

Fortunately than is not a calamity we worry about that much but our
building code is still pretty tough. The same way we tie everything
together for wind storm, works for earthquakes too.
I got some training on earthquake mitigation in my physical planning
classes. We had a guy from Kobe who had a slide show of what they do
in Japan. There were also a few videos of data centers during an
earthquake. It was an eye opener. They don't build data centers the
same if you are worried about earthquakes.