Default Is covid the new tyrant?

On Fri, 1 May 2020 14:11:37 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/1/20 2:06 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 01 May 2020 09:17:48 -0400, John wrote:

On Fri, 01 May 2020 02:39:37 -0400,
wrote:

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Covid%20Mask.jpg

Yeah it is a small step but most tyrannies start with small steps. It
took Hitler 5 years to burn down the reich stag.

When you let temporary emergencies give the government power to
eviscerate the bill of rights, you are plotting the path to the end of
freedom. This is a bump in the road and we will get over it with a
little social distancing in the biggest part of the country,. You
folks in the fetid cities have your own problems but don't project
them out on us.

You're sounding like Biden. You think Trump will cancel the election?

It is not up to trump. The state legislatures decide how they will
choose their electors.

If Trump is seriously behind in critical state polls, outside of the
margin of error, dollars to doughnuts Trump exerts pressure on
Republican governors to screw with the elections. The way around that:
absentee ballots for everyone.

What kind of ass backward democrat dominated state do you live in that
doesn't have vote by mail. I haven't had to leave my house to vote in
years. Once You sign up your ballot shows up in the mail with a
postage paid return envelope before every election.