Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Just for prerprective.

On 5/1/20 3:00 AM, wrote:
I want the news story about my death to be

"Septuagenarian Florida man dies in tragic ultra light aircraft
accident in the Black hills. Ground crew members said he seemed to
not be well and his last words were he wanted his face on Mt Rushmore.
Witnesses said he seemed to be punching Lincoln in the nose"
What the ****, make a statement.
I am not going to die with dirt on my knees.

Nah, you'll be found crushed underneath a tiki bar that fell over.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes