John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default My governor isn’t king..

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 09:14:03 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/28/2020 9:11 AM, Tim wrote:
And it makes you wonder what goes on inside that pod.

Eh, best not...

Justan Ohlphart
Tim Wrote in message:
I pray with the man weekly, his office is just 9 miles from me.But you’ll like this article about one of your Union buddies.https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/202...nd-ecwd/Keyser Soze- show quoted text -If society is lucky, Bailey will contract COVID-19, infect a number of similar non-thinkers, and they'll all die, improving the gene pool. Perhaps you should invite them all over for a cookout, Tim. Jesus will protect you from harm, right?

Spero and Krause,,two peas in a pod. Classy guys both.
--

Harry and Nomen. Two peas in a pod.

Both as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!