Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Questionable immunity

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/20 12:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

The jury is still out on the idea of "herd immunity" ... or any
immunity at all with covid-19.

"WHO warns there's no evidence of coronavirus immunity as global death
toll reaches 200,000"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warns-theres-no-evidence-coronavirus-111626171.html

It appears to me, that they are lacking any large research in to the
immunity side. A few small,scale studies, like Stanford in the Silicon
Valley, but we are testing for sick people not recovered people. Maybe
hard to switch from healthcare for the sick to research on recovered to see
if there is an acquired immunity.

I've been posting pretty much the same thing regarding attempts to draw
real conclusions from very limited testing and studies. That must scare
you!

You cut and paste any any Trump stuff. Nothing original escapes from you.
You post testing for everybody. What test? That they are sick? Where are
the antibodies tests?