Madam Vinyl

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Madam Vinyl wrote:

Heheee. You really aren't this good in real life, are you?

MV

Madam Vinyl through the usenet trails her many coats:

What do you mean coats? ;-) It's so hot here, we only wear shorts and swim
suits.

Seriously though, if you take a walk down the Google Brick Road, you will
find that I have been frequently forged and frogged. Just like some of you
last night on the ng....

It's Mooron she's ensnaring, for she flirts before she floats.

Well, geeze Taddy. I didn't know there were any sailing protocol on
flirting. :-)