Capt. Neal®

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Trolling for queers is all you do.

--
Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:36:14 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

Ralph Nesbitt slashed and inverted comma'd:

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:31:36 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:00:35 GMT, "Ralph Nesbitt"
wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

I didn't realize there was a limit on Bunyips... they seem

bite
at
anything.

anything that looks tasty, sure.

"anything that looks tasty, sure" must surely rank as one of

the
weakest,
most limp wristed, effeminate responses that I have ever seen!

That wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in alt.vicars.teaparty.

If you consident the ADA group to be so beneath your

"Capabilities,
why
don't you join Capt Mooron & return/stay in a group you deem

worthy of
your
skills.

Honestly, Bertie. Can't you do better? We heard so much

about
your
skills, and yet you appear to be completely useless.

Are you, perhaps, a little bit out of your depth?

Are you not slightly confused as to where you are. Capt Mooron is

more
likely to be familar with the subject of "Depth". Altitude/or

lack of
is
the
general/major issue of concern to those who frequent ADA. Prehaps

it
would
behove you to return to your "Tea Party" before you drown or

become
aflicted/disoriented due altitude sickness/Oxygen Depravation.

Sorry, ASA regulars are experts in depravity. Next time at least

get
the spelling right.

Peter Wiley

Please put your peanut brain in gear, before opening your "Whale

Shark
Mouth". If you had done so, then considered the context of the

comment
above
you would realize in the context above, "Depravation" is the correct
word,
spelled correctly.

If you had stayed with spelling/grammar/punctuation Lames it would

not
have
been worth while to respond. But such a "Blatant Context Gaff", as

you
made
above cannot be ignored.

Umm, Ralphie, a gaff is a spar on a ship. That's almost on topic for
ASA, but given your atrocious spelling, I'm sure it was only
accidental.

Taddy is our resident expert on gaffs.

BTW: http://machaut.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/...RD=depravation

Depravation (Page: 394)
Dep`ra*va"tion (?), n. [L. depravitio, from deprava cf. F.
dépravation. See Deprave.]

1. Detraction; depreciation. [Obs.]

To stubborn critics, apt, without a theme, For depravation. Shak.
2. The act of depraving, or making anything bad; the act of
corrupting.

3. The state of being depraved or degenerated; degeneracy; depravity.

The depravation of his moral character destroyed his judgment. Sir G.
C. Lewis.
4. (Med.) Change for the worse; deterioration; morbid perversion.

Syn.
-- Depravity; corruption. See Depravity.

Your mentally deficient psyche may be able to relate this to oxygen

in
some wierd way, but most people who can understand context would have
assumed oxygen *deprivation*. I'll leave it as an exercise for you to
improve your sadly lacking education as to the difference in meaning
between depravation and deprivation.

Great foot shot, though.

Peter Wiley

Common indicators of the slow onset of "Hypoxia/Altitude Sickness"

include
but are not limited to "Tunnel Vision" followed by an increasing sense

of
"Euphoria" accompanied by diminished though processing

capacity/diminished
cogitative abilities.

Taken in context of the above indicators Oxygen Depravation is the more
"context descriptive term" for the condition leading to

"Hypoxia/Altitude
Sickness".

It is also more common in everyday usage in flight training activities

or
among medical personnel dealing with treating those who are borderline
Hypoxic due respiratory afflictions.

There are also some known to practice intentionally limiting their

oxygen
intake by being choked to near or passing out as a sexual

stimuli/enhancer.

Considering your response above, perhaps you were borderline "Hypoxic",

from
cause/reason as you responded to my post.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

I shudder at the thought of the OH&S procedures you would have
written.

You do that often?

Jerry