Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey Harry...

Apr 21Keyser Soze
On 4/21/20 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
That would be interesting to say the least!
John H
You should pray that Jesus saves you from Mariner Finance, LLC!

Kinda sad that Herring, JackOff, and a couple of others here think I
still see their posts "firsthand," as it were. I barely read most of
yours and read some of a few others, and that is it. JustAnAss is on the
cusp of the abyss.

I wouldn’t be concerned about reading our posts. If I were you I’d think I’d get tired of constantly being named in the court column of the local newspaper and do something about it...