John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Hey Harry...

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 09:51:34 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote: Isn't it comforting to know that if you can't afford an attorney that the courts will appoint one for you? I don’t know the context for your latest moronic comment, Tim, but I’m gladto offer up a non sequitur for you: if you contract COVID-19, will Jesusintervene and save you? I’d guess not so much.

Let me help you out. He's talking about your broblems with the tax
collector and money lenders, and referring to your state of
poverty. Got it?

You know? I think you may be right!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!