Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default Hey Harry...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote: Isn't it comforting to know that if you can't afford an attorney that the courts will appoint one for you? I don+IBk-t know the context for your latest moronic comment, Tim, but I+IBk-m gladto offer up a non sequitur for you: if you contract COVID-19, will Jesusintervene and save you? I+IBk-d guess not so much.

Let me help you out. He's talking about your broblems with the tax
collector and money lenders, and referring to your state of
poverty. Got it?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----