John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Bank absurdity

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 19:03:42 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/20/20 6:52 PM, wrote: On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 16:57:38 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote: On 4/20/2020 3:21 PM, wrote: I went to the bank and the teller line is closed, you have to use the drive through so instead of being able to do a social distanced transaction at the counter they want me to bring a virus infected document carrier into my car, handle it on my lap and add whatever viruses I might have. Then you send it back into the bank to infect the teller and then out to the next victim. I kept driving. These people have lost their minds. At my bank they have a sign requesting that any transactions under $10,000 be done at the drive through. They are not necessarily trying to protect you. They are trying to protect their employees. They deal with many different customers all day long. You only had to deal with them once. That document carrier sees all of the

customers. Mrs.E. and I had to get something notarized this morning. We all wore gloves and masks. Kinda felt funny walking into a bank with a mask on though. :-) A lot of banks and liquor stores wouldn't let you in with a mask or even hats and sunglasses. They look at the robbery videos too. Up here they have signs on their doors saying no admission without a mask.-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

They should have signs saying "Fat Harry Keep out unless you are
making a payment"

You reckon these guys had the sign?

Mariner Finance, LLC vs. Harry Krause
--