Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Bank absurdity

On 4/20/2020 6:49 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:36:50 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:21:26 -0400,
wrote:

I went to the bank and the teller line is closed, you have to use the
drive through so instead of being able to do a social distanced
transaction at the counter they want me to bring a virus infected
document carrier into my car, handle it on my lap and add whatever
viruses I might have. Then you send it back into the bank to infect
the teller and then out to the next victim.
I kept driving.

These people have lost their minds.

Use your computer. It's much more convenient and won't spread the virus. Just
don't lick your monitor!

Can they notarize a document on line? How about changing the people
who sign on the account?

I didn't go there to see if my check was deposited. (not even the same
bank)

How many times do you need to notarize something?

Me? Twice in the past 6 years.

How many times do you change people on your account?

Me? Never. I'd get shot by Mrs.E.

How many times do I use on-line banking?

Several times a week ... sometimes several times a day.

https://www.avg.com