Default Bank absurdity

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:36:50 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:21:26 -0400, wrote:

I went to the bank and the teller line is closed, you have to use the
drive through so instead of being able to do a social distanced
transaction at the counter they want me to bring a virus infected
document carrier into my car, handle it on my lap and add whatever
viruses I might have. Then you send it back into the bank to infect
the teller and then out to the next victim.
I kept driving.

These people have lost their minds.

Use your computer. It's much more convenient and won't spread the virus. Just
don't lick your monitor!

Can they notarize a document on line? How about changing the people
who sign on the account?

I didn't go there to see if my check was deposited. (not even the same
bank)