Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Bank absurdity

On 4/20/2020 3:21 PM, wrote:

I went to the bank and the teller line is closed, you have to use the
drive through so instead of being able to do a social distanced
transaction at the counter they want me to bring a virus infected
document carrier into my car, handle it on my lap and add whatever
viruses I might have. Then you send it back into the bank to infect
the teller and then out to the next victim.
I kept driving.

These people have lost their minds.

At my bank they have a sign requesting that any transactions under
$10,000 be done at the drive through.

They are not necessarily trying to protect you.
They are trying to protect their employees.
They deal with many different customers all day
long. You only had to deal with them once.

Mrs.E. and I had to get something notarized this
morning. We all wore gloves and masks. Kinda
felt funny walking into a bank with a mask on
though. :-)

https://www.avg.com