Default Something to consider ....

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 09:14:29 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/18/20 9:05 AM, Tim wrote:

You claim the stats are false so prove it different

Keyser Soze
On 4/18/20 7:51 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

The combined population of:

Italy
Spain
France
United Kingdom
Germany

is 320 million.

Combined deaths of above nations due to covid-19
as of April 18th:

80,384

Population of of USA is 328 million.

Total deaths due to covid-19 as of April 18th:

32,692

This suggests the US health care system,
the Trump administration/Task Force and
the general public are doing a very good
job so far.

Too funny. You ever take a stats course that included sections on
statistical validity? Apparently not. And your conclusion is sadly
hilarious.

No, tim, I am not doubting the reported numbers. I am questioning the
statistical validity of combining them and making a comparison to our
total to date. It's just another data point in my premise that spending
time to put up a well-thought-out post here is a waste of that time.

What would be wrong about that analysis? Simply saying "no it isn't"
makes you sound like a 5 year old.
I seem to remember you were using the Italian experience to predict
the US slope of infection and death not more than a week or two ago.
Well not you, the person you were quoting and passing off as an
original thought.