Default Summer is coming!

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 20:20:50 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/17/20 7:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 6:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 3:50:32 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/20 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:41:04 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
https://i.ibb.co/VqPcgjQ/Screen-Shot...17-19-PM.jpg--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Better see if you can still fit into your swim trunks.

There are almost as many Covid cases in tiny little Maryland as there
are in all of Florida with less than a third of the population and a

As of today, there were 23,443 reported Covid-10 cases in Florida and
11,572 in Maryland. Florida has twice as many cases as Maryland.

--
Twice as many reported in Florida, but also almost three times the
population than Maryland.

Harry. it looks like you're state is worse off....

A lot worse off, about 5 times the population in Florida.

Duh. The numbers, impact, and progress of the ailment on and through a
population are moving targets, as it were, and there are many factors
that bear weight on them. I think you claimed you were some sort of
science student. Apparently you skipped a lot of classes.

You claimed to be some sort of writing student. Joe Biden school of
education? As to the science of infection. Pretty damn simple. Your
state has 1/5 the population of Florida, but about 1/2 the number of cases.
That makes like Maryland is 2.5 times worse off per capita.

You are discounting all sorts of factors in your simple-minded response.
No sense in listing those differing factors here, because this is a
Trumpian newsgroup of right-wing nincompoops. Suffice it to say the
rates of infection in wildly differing states will be...wildly
different, and at different times.

Well we haven't mentioned the obvious demographic disadvantage they
have in Bulletmore and the DC suburbs but other than that I am not
sure what we are missing.

BTW now you talk about wildly different states but a few minutes ago
you were complaining that your "one size fits all" mentality should
apply to Desantis' decision about a wildly different place in Florida
than anywhere you have ever been.