Default Summer is coming!

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 16:50:28 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/17/20 4:40 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:41:04 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
https://i.ibb.co/VqPcgjQ/Screen-Shot...17-19-PM.jpg-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Better see if you can still fit into your swim trunks.

There are almost as many Covid cases in tiny little Maryland as there
are in all of Florida with less than a third of the population and a

As of today, there were 23,443 reported Covid-10 cases in Florida and
11,572 in Maryland. Florida has twice as many cases as Maryland.

You are right, When I looked deeper that included the whole DC
Baltimore metro area and a hot spot around Richmond
Still with over 3 times the population and 6 times the area, half is
not a number I would brag about, particularly since the numbers of new
Maryland cases are still going up rapidly. (along with DC and
Virginia)

We seem to be flattening the curve and about half of the cases are
still in the 3 counties dominated by north easterners.
The number of deaths peaked on 4/6 and is going down.