Default Summer is coming!

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:41:04 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
https://i.ibb.co/VqPcgjQ/Screen-Shot...17-19-PM.jpg-- MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Better see if you can still fit into your swim trunks.

There are almost as many Covid cases in tiny little Maryland as there
are in all of Florida with less than a third of the population and a
sixth the area so I doubt that urine filled public pool he goes to
will be open any time soon.
One thing is the same. The democrat areas have the bulk of the
infections and death. If I was as uncaring and insensitive as Harry I
might take solace in the idea that a massive infection there might be
what it takes to turn the state red.