Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Thank you, Donald.

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 22:12:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:On 4/16/20 7:45 PM,
wrote: On
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:20:01 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/16/20 2:07 PM,
wrote: On Thu, 16 Apr 2020
11:50:30 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: No,
he didn't cause it but his lack of preparedness and lack of
planning has and will make it worse... How do you
plan for arbitrarily putting a third of the work force out of
work? You really need to make up your mind tho. If the government
had acted sooner, more people would have been laid off
sooner. Maybe you are saying we should not have had the lock
down and choking the life out of the economy tho. Is that
it? I appreciate that as a loonytarian, you don't give
a flying **** whether people live or die. So you don't have
an answer. I'm not the one advocating risking lives by returning
to normal "too early." You are. But, of course, I'm not the
loonytarian.I understand you don't think there is a problem crashing
the economyand the fed printing money like Friedrich Ebert. We know
how thatworked out. (well maybe you have to google it)

Returning to normal is not in Fat Harry's playbook. He's happy
with the status quo so long as he doesn' t run out of toilet
paper or bullets.

He loves to get stuff without paying the bills.