Default Stimilus checks....

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 09:57:15 -0400, John wrote:

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:40:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Though it was direct deposit, I got mine. i talked to some who have and some who havent...yet

Then there's those who bitch because trump supposedly wants his nae signed to it. Kinda hard to sign your name to a direct deposit. so dot' know wwhats going on there...
Oh well now to use it to help someone else...

We got ours also. I'll keep it and go on a spending spree when the restaurants
open up.

My wife is thinking about a new tablet with her $1200. Mine just
disappear into the slush fund and be wasted on food, electricity, beer
and fuel for the boat.