Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Marylander Channels Floridian?

On 4/16/20 8:31 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 08:06:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Police department reminds residents to wear pants while checking mailbox
By: WMAR STAFF

Taneytown (Maryland) Police are reminding residents to wear pants when
checking their mailbox.

In a Facebook post, police said "please remember to put pants on before
leaving the house to check your mailbox."

Police also stated "You know who you are. This is your final warning."

I can remember when Maryland was the free state. Now when Harry wants
to "Free Willy" he will get arrested.

Too long a walk to our street's cluster mailbox for a pants-free dash.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes