Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default More evolution in action...and the virus was larger...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Bill wrote: Tim wrote: Of course it is to you, Harry. What you say is nothing new. In fact, it+IBk-s expected from you. 1 Corinthians 1:18-21 Keyser Soze - show quoted text - I suppose any ignorant belief is possible if you are religious. - show quoted text - I think Harry is religious. Except his religion is the DNC. Whatever myth or statement they expound, he believes. I have no contact of any sort with the DNC, Bilious.-- Posted with my iPad Pro

He didn't say you did. But you are a faithful parrot.
https://www.mylife.com/harry-krause/e142812772632
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----