Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default More evolution in action...and the virus was larger...

On 4/15/20 9:20 PM, wrote:
On 16 Apr 2020 00:22:48 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Bill wrote:
Tim wrote:
Of course it is to you, Harry. What you say is nothing new. In fact,
it’s expected from you.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21

Keyser Soze
I suppose any ignorant belief is possible if you are religious.

I think Harry is religious. Except his religion is the DNC. Whatever myth
or statement they expound, he believes.

I have no contact of any sort with the DNC, Bilious.

Of course you do, via several outlets I imagine, not the least of
which is MSNBC or CNN. Their platform gets woven into lots of
"Entertainment shows" like Larry and Rachel.

Ahh, so you are aware of the DNC "platform." I am not.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes