Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Libertarians demand...

On 4/13/20 9:32 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 19:31:02 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/13/20 7:17 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 13:15:27 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/13/20 1:06 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 08:12:56 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...Libertarians demand medical researchers delay coronavirus vaccine
until they can assure dimwitted Americans it causes autism.

Is this the mushrooms you pick in the cow pasture near your house that
gives you these visions?

"The Anti-Vaccination Argument

It’s simple. Libertarians believe that you own your mind, body, and
life. Therefore, libertarians believe that you have the right to refrain
from putting something into your body that you do not want to. If
consistent, this principle would support the anti-vaccine argument. The
Libertarian Party’s official website reads,

Libertarians believe that each person has the right to make their own
medical decisions. Libertarians support removing government meddling
from healthcare.

You have no problem supporting that idea when a woman wants to remove
a baby from her body.

It's a fetus.

For how many weeks?

That still dodges the point. You want the government out of our
private lives when it suits your cause.
At least I am consistent. I just want them out of our private lives.

Your right to a private life ends when your unvaccinated kids infect
others. A safe, medical abortion is not a health hazard to others in the
community.

--
For the survival of this country, it is vitally important for all of us
to successfully associate the substantial harm wreaked by COVID-19 with