Harry Krause

Default New one on me - Laminate Flooring (Long, of course)

Scott McFadden wrote:

Wayne.B wrote in message . ..

On 4 Oct 2003 08:51:24 -0700, (Scott McFadden)
wrote:

"Let me tell you, those are NOT ocean swells"

It's kind of fun to fly down east coast on a clear day in the fall.

You can sometimes see the inlets breaking from 35,000 feet up.

Alot more fun than trying to get through one.

Here is a shot of Mantanzas (S of St Aug) with +6' breakers guarding
the mouth.

http://www.co.st-johns.fl.us/bcc/pub...ages/inlet.jpg

Mantanzas means "massarce" in Spanish and that might happen to you to
if you're dumb enough mess with her on a bad day.
--
SJM

My favorite inlet - really. Used to run it at least once a week, just
for the joy of it, and because the fishing right at the bridge - on both
sides - is usually damned good. I've caught tarpon right there...

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.