Default Now I wonder what this guy is up to?

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 04:22:25 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...f-a-18-hornets

Seems that for some reason, this guy is sticking up for the holidays . Hmmm

It sounds like he is contracting with DoD.
Maybe we will be outsourcing our little wars some day. Three dozen
modern jets could devastate most smaller 3d world countries.
Imagine what a few dozen "obsolete" F-100s and B-47s could have done
at the Bay of Pigs and the US could have plausible deniability.