Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Ventilators...Bad news

On 4/9/20 12:39 AM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:32:59 -0400, John wrote:

Once they go the ventilator route, the chances don't look good at all:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...id-19-patients

It may be a hard pill to swallow but statistically we spend a whole
lot of money keeping corpses alive for a few extra weeks, Some never
regain consciousness.
I just hope they honor my DNR.

You have a do not recycle? Where is a body to get Solent Green?

The Solent is a strait that separates the Isle of Wight from the
mainland of England.

In the movie of the same name, Soylent Green supposedly was a
portmanteau of soy and lentil, but in the film, Sol Roth and Robert
Thorn discover it is made in a factory from dead people.

Solent and Soylent ain't the same thing.

Had you paid attention in grammar school, you might have encountered
another interesting watery word...tombolo. We had one where we grew up.