John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Ventilators...Bad news

On Thu, 09 Apr 2020 00:46:11 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 04:39:20 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:32:59 -0400, John wrote:

Once they go the ventilator route, the chances don't look good at all:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...id-19-patients

It may be a hard pill to swallow but statistically we spend a whole
lot of money keeping corpses alive for a few extra weeks, Some never
regain consciousness.
I just hope they honor my DNR.

You have a do not recycle? Where is a body to get Solent Green?

I want to be buried in the yard with my dogs. Whether my wife tells
anyone is up to her. So much of my life is on auto pilot, it could
take a real long time for the government to miss me.

Cremation and burial in the back yard would work well for me.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!