[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Ventilators...Bad news

On Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:32:59 -0400, John wrote:

Once they go the ventilator route, the chances don't look good at all:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...id-19-patients
--

===

Yes, I've seen similar reports from other sources. And those who do
survive usually have permanent lung damage. We really need to find a
treatment and/or vaccine for this thing. That will most likely take a
year or more however. The only good news I've found is that the rate
of new infections definitely seems to be slowing. You'd certainly
hope so with vast numbers of the populace under virtual house arrest.

https://www.avg.com