Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order to Ensure Illegal ImmigrantsCan Access Coronavirus Relief Funds

On 4/8/20 3:56 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 15:38:49 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/8/20 2:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/8/2020 12:56 PM, Tim wrote:

11:51
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer:Â* He did it to aggrevate you.Â* That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people.Â* I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

It's important to remember that Harry has never claimed to
be an atheist.Â* He says he's an agnostic.

In other words, he's keeping his options open, just in case.

That's almost true, but my beliefs are evolving towards atheism.

===

Nietzsche: God is dead

God: Nietzsche is dead

'Airry: God is almost dead

and so it goes...

I'm evolving towards "god never existed," from my previous belief that I
couldn't be sure.