Justan Ohlphart[_2_] Justan Ohlphart[_2_] is offline

Default Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order to Ensure Illegal ImmigrantsCan Access Coronavirus Relief Funds

On 4/8/2020 2:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/8/2020 12:56 PM, Tim wrote:

11:51
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer:Â* He did it to aggrevate you.Â* That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people.Â* I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

It's important to remember that Harry has never claimed to
be an atheist.Â* He says he's an agnostic.

In other words, he's keeping his options open, just in case.

In not so many words I just said the same thing. Fat Harry is such a
timid little boy.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.