Tim Tim is offline

Default Chicago Mayor Signs Executive Order to Ensure Illegal ImmigrantsCan Access Coronavirus Relief Funds

11:51
On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

And why bring this up anyhow?

===

That's easy to answer: He did it to aggrevate you. That's what
'Airry lives for - aggrevating people. I have to admit that there's a
certain humor to 'Airry quoting scriptures.

https://www.avg.com ..”

Oh I agree mr Beardsley. Only thing is no one takes his comments seriously.. And again, you’re comment is correct concerning his liturgical nuances.