Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Grandson

On 4/4/2020 4:34 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 15:37:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Just found out my grandson who was just activated (National Guard)
was sent with 30 other Guardsmen to a nursing home in MA.

Others are assigned to other nursing homes and assisted care
facilities across the state.

They are all gowned up with N-95 masks and face shields and are
assisting the medical staff and nurses with the care of the
residents.

18 seniors in the nursing home he is in have died so far due to covid-19.

Two weeks ago (March 21st) Massachusetts had 529 confirmed cases
and two deaths.

One week ago (March 28th) MA had 4,257 confirmed cases
and 44 deaths.

Today (at last count) MA has 10,402 confirmed cases and
192 deaths.

The county we are in with approx. 500,000 residents has
gone from 20 cases two weeks ago to 745 today.

This really sucks.

===

Yes for sure. Hope he stays safe while fighting the invisible enemy.

Fortunately, he is just about the healthiest person I know.

When not activated he is attending college and works nights
and weekends as a personal trainer in a gym.

https://www.avg.com