Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Think we screwed up

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/4/2020 12:16 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:08:39 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/4/2020 2:51 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/3/2020 9:43 PM,
wrote:

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 16:47:48 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

$600 trillion dollars

How do you get from $2.2T to $600T?

It's how it has been explained by many.Â* It's leveraging the
base of 2.1T to what it will end up being.

It's beyond my head to try to explain it.

whoops ... got trigger happy with the 0's

Meant to say $6T

I agree that may be an accurate number by the time Stimulus II gets
here. Nancy is already getting it ready and I imagine it is a rehash
of the bill that got shouted down last month.

Based on what I've heard several lawmakers say, the $6T number will
end up being what is spent under the $2T bill they just passed.
I don't completely understand how that will happen but that's
what some are saying.

THey should hold off on any more spending on this until we see
what results the current bill produces.

Those who are calling for the Fed Government to "fix" everything
apparently don't realize how horribly inefficient the Fed is to do
*anything". Individual states have much better means to get
help to those who need it.

Plus, that's how our system of government is supposed to work.
The fed can provide help and $$ but it is **** poor in
managing it's distribution simply due to it's size, inertia
and bureaucratic structure.

Cuomo is getting away with doing things with less official
"authority" than the POTUS can. Anything Trump tries to do
is met with lawsuits and negative blasts from Congress led
by Pelosi and others.

What would Pelosi do if Trump said to confiscate PPE and ventilators from
private hospitals? Not be praised like Coumo.