Jonathan Ganz

Default OT - So tax cuts don't work?

Well, maybe we'll go to negative interest rates. You should
be a business professor! HAHAHAHAHAH

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
"Horvath" wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:17:16 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

The unemployment rate is about 6.5, the highest in 9 years.

9 years huh? That would be when Clinton was in office.

Exactly what I've been trying to get through their thick skulls.

The economy is always good when a Democrat is President
because that's the way the liberal media reports it even though
it might be in serious trouble.

Given the same conditions of unemployment when a Republican
is President, the liberal media reports gloom and doom and
the worst this and the worse that and don't even give people
credit for being able to do the math. Instead of saying the
unemployment percentage is higher than any time since the
Clinton years, they say it hasn't been that high in nine years
which happens to early in Clinton's term of office. Duh. Can
you say, "Step on your own dick?"

When people become so blinded by rage and hate because
their party has lost elections and lost favor with the American
people that they no longer understand that most of what they
read in newspapers or hear on TV is political rhetoric then it
means they are puppets doing the bidding of the politicians.

This is sad because a bunch of Democrat puppets is exactly
what the Democrat puppet masters (liberal leaders) have
been working for all these years.